Ellerca Health partners with Roche Diabetes Care for Innovative Diabetes Management Program: Launches Accu-Chek® + 360Care™
Accu-Chek® + 360Care™ offers patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes innovative bundle solutions for a digital diabetes management program. It also offers a coaching service that supports those at risk for, and living with, diabetes and related conditions.
29% of Canadians live with diabetes or prediabetes. The majority of them self-manage their condition. However, many do not have an efficient means to do so.
Mississauga, May 18th, 2021: Ellerca Health announces its partnership with Roche Diabetes Care Canada. The partnership includes the launch of Accu-Chek® + 360Care™. The program combines Ellerca Health’s 360Care™ digital diabetes coaching app with Roche’s Accu-Chek® Guide blood glucose meter, lancing device, and unlimited testing strips.
“We know that people living with diabetes as well as other chronic illnesses are looking for ways to manage their health more efficiently. We are proud to do our part to make these efficiencies a reality. Through 360Care and the help of partners like Roche we can help deliver life-changing solutions that empower patients to take back control of their daily lives.”
– Daniel Yeboah, Founder & General Manager of Ellerca Health.
About the Partnership:
This partnership aims to ease the difficulties of self-management for people living with diabetes in Canada. Roche’s Accu-Chek® Guide system as well as Ellerca’s 360Care™ help patients manage their health and worry less about daily therapy routines.
Upon registration with the Accu-Chek® + 360Care™ Program, users will receive a complementary Accu-Chek® Guide System. This integrates directly via Bluetooth with the 360Care™ health coaching app.
Additionally, the Accu-Chek® test strips renew automatically, on an as-needed basis. Consequently, the user can focus on other priorities in their day-to-day lives.
“At Roche Diabetes Care, we are dedicated to offering the most integrated diabetes management solutions to our patient community. Our partnership with Ellerca Health helps further our mission to provide peace of mind to those living with diabetes. Doing so will help them worry less about their daily treatment routines and enjoy life to the fullest.”
– Greg Buie, Commercial Director, Roche Diabetes Care.
About the Program:
Accu-Chek® + 360Care™ makes diabetes self-management easy. Thus, individuals will have access to a health coaching team, including a registered dietitian and a registered nurse trained in diabetes education. Additionally, the program features a complementary Accu-Chek® Guide system as well as a convenient app that is a hub of support, encouragement, and accountability. With it, users will be able to:
- Track and update their health numbers,
- Schedule appointments,
- Check on progress towards goals,
- Get nudges and encouragement,
- Set up medication reminders, and more.
Benefits of the Program:
- A complementary Accu-Chek® Guide blood glucose meter, lancing device, an initial three-month supply of test strips with automatic re-supply too.
- A personalized treatment plan developed based on the individual’s particular health and lifestyle needs.
- Access to a health coaching team that includes a registered dietitian as well as a registered nurse trained in diabetes education.
- The ability to conveniently schedule appointments. Consequently, the app will allow users to have video, chat, or voice consultations with your health coaching team.
- Real-time access to your health data, which can also be shared with your primary care physician. Therefore, you can ensure that progress and efforts are communicated among your entire healthcare team.
- Access to a concierge customer success team available Monday – Friday 10 AM to 5 PM (EST), to help with any booking or technical issues that may arise.
- Exclusive pricing for Medavie Blue Cross members.
About Ellerca Health
Based in Toronto, Canada, Ellerca Health delivers integrated digital therapy harnessing the ease and privacy of mobile technology, the predictive power of AI, and the wisdom and compassion of real human interaction.
Our mission is to improve patient care through leading technologies and innovation. Through self-management of chronic diseases, thanks to a fully supportive digital program, Ellerca Health allows patients to be in control of their treatment. Working together with patients, we aim to reduce the cost and time of reactionary treatment and focus on preventative care by reducing and eradicating symptoms of chronic conditions.
About Roche Diabetes Care
Roche Diabetes Care has been pioneering innovative diabetes technologies and services for more than 40 years. More than 5,500 employees in over 100 markets worldwide work every day to support people with diabetes and those at risk to achieve more time in their target ranges and experience true relief from the daily therapy routines.
Roche is the world’s largest biotech company, with truly differentiated medicines in oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, ophthalmology, and diseases of the central nervous system. Roche is also the world leader in in-vitro diagnostics and tissue-based cancer diagnostics, and a frontrunner in diabetes management.